The Office of Digital Accessibility is available to answer questions, conduct evaluations, and support you in your efforts to create a more accessible digital environment. The weekly Accessibility Office Hours are a time to bring your digital accessibility questions and work through solutions with our Digital Accessibility Consulting Engineers.
- Ask subject matter experts about digital accessibility topics
- Obtain guidance on how to test and evaluate websites for accessibility
- Learn how your website functions with assistive technologies, such as screen-readers
- Receive feedback about the accessibility of a website or online platform
- Get answers on how to properly code interactive components for accessibility
- Learn how to use scanning and monitoring tools to periodically review websites for potential accessibility issues
- Accessibility Office Hours are available every Tuesday from 11AM to 12PM (Pacific).
- Registration is required for a 30-minute block and you can sign-up for multiple blocks if you will need more time.
- Please provide a short description of your question or a URL to the content you wish to review so we can prepare for the meeting.
Current faculty, staff, and students
Free of charge