You can use the Google Forms service to create polls, quizzes, surveys, applications, evaluations, and more within Google Drive. You can build your own form using the tools in Google Forms, or choose from a variety of templates, such as event registration, course evaluations, and RSVPs.
- Create and preview the form as you build it using a simple interface.
- Store forms in Google Drive for easy access.
- Store and analyze responses in Google Sheets, or download them to Excel or other programs as a .csv file.
- Share forms with collaborators for editing.
- Embed forms in web pages or protect them with single sign-on (SSO)/Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
- Capture the email address of the person filling out the form if the form is behind SAML.
Current faculty, staff, and students.
A full-service SUNet ID.
May be used to collect High Risk Data that does not include Protected Health Information (PHI), as defined by the Information Security Office.
Free of charge.
- How to use Google Forms
- Get started with Google Forms
- Get started with Google Forms Quizzes
- Google Forms cheat sheet
- Google Forms training and help
- Google Forms Essential Training (LinkedIn Learning)
- How to embed a Google Form into a webpage
- How to restrict a Google Form to Stanford users
- Accessibility Best Practices When Creating Google Forms
- How to switch between Stanford and personal Google accounts to view Google Form
- How to set up email notifications for Google Forms