- High quality video, audio, screen sharing and stability of connection
- Device and OS parity: same features and functionality available on both laptops (Windows and Mac) and mobile devices
- One touch to start or join meetings
- Easy chat and presence functionality
- Mobile collaboration with co-annotation
- Up to 500 attendees can participate in Zoom meetings and up to 1,000 attendees can participate in Zoom webinars
- H.323/SIP room systems integration (See important note)
- Toll-free number for Zoom participants in the United States, the Caribbean, or Canada (New)
- Learn more about zoom features
Current Stanford University faculty, staff, students, or users with base or fully sponsored SUNet IDs.
Holding Zoom meetings, sharing screens, and recording meetings is approved for High Risk Data, as defined in Stanford Risk Classification Guidelines.
When recording meetings that include Protected Health Information (PHI) or other regulated data, please be aware that all regulatory requirements apply, including HIPAA. While Zoom has been certified for use with meetings that include such data, you are responsible for ensuring regulatory requirements are met sharing, downloading, and storing the recordings, as with any other regulated content.
It’s a good idea to install that software ahead of time so it doesn’t delay your first meeting; however, if you haven’t yet done that, Zoom will automatically start downloading the application to your device. You’ll need to install it before you can start your meeting.
- How do I join a meeting?
- How do I schedule a meeting?
- How does a host control a meeting?
- How do I schedule a meeting with Outlook?
- How do I record a meeting?
- How do I share my screen?
- How do I join a meeting from a video conferencing system? (See important note)
- How do I change my Personal Meeting ID (PMI)?
- How do I allow someone to schedule meetings on my behalf?
- How do I use Zoom for a conference call?
- Zoom Download Center (clients, plug-ins, mobile apps)
- Zoom Cheat Sheet (PDF)
- Learn how to schedule, launch, and manage a video conference using the Cisco panel
- Learn more about zoom
- Free support for Zoom is available 24x7: Call 1.888.799.8854.
- Submit a support ticket to Zoom.
- Visit support.zoom.us.