To access your WebEx account, go to stanford.webex.com and login with your Stanford SUNet ID.
- Schedule, host, and attend video meetings
- Connect with HD video and online chat
- Share your screen, presentations, and desktop applications
- Write on online whiteboards and make annotations
- Talk through VoIP on your computer, landline, or mobile device
- Integrate with Outlook and other applications
- Join on the go with your mobile device
Learn more about webex
- How to Schedule and Start a Meeting
- How to Start a Meeting From Your Personal Room
- How to Connect to Audio When Joining a Meeting
- How to Download and Set Up WebEx Productivity Tools
- How to Record, Playback, and Download a Meeting
- How to Join a Meeting from a Video Conferencing System
- Getting Started with Meeting Center (PDF)
Learn more about [this]
Meet online, hold events and webinars, teach or train, or offer remote tech support through these four modules.
Collaborate and host video conference meetings in your own personal meeting room.
Learn more about webex meeting center
Hold online events with multiple speakers and broadcast-quality audio for groups up to 3,000 attendees.
Learn more about webex event center
Set up virtual lectures, labs, and small breakout sessions.
Learn more about webex training center
Deliver hands-on support to clients through live chat, video conferencing, and remote desktop control.
Learn more about webex support center
Your WebEx video recordings should be stored for up to 14 days in the cloud. If you wish to save your recorded video conferences, you should download the files to your local drive within 14 days of the recording.
Current faculty, staff, and students with SUNet IDs.