Our A/V Service, provided by AV Technologies, helps keep hardware, software and firmware up to date.
The service includes fleet management, preventative maintenance and incident management.
For covered rooms, UIT's AV Technologies provides:
- Software and firmware updates.
- Deployment of new AV features.
- Review of operational metrics and problem records to support continuous improvement.
- Remote system monitoring to enable proactive maintenance and support of AV room systems.
- An annual physical audit of AV equipment to ensure proper end-to-end functionality of meeting room.
- Incident support for hardware and software associated with meeting room functionality.
- Maintenance of spare AV equipment to provide faster remediation of issues.
Required for Campus AV Project rooms.
- Individual faculty and staff members
- Schools, administrative units, laboratories, and institutes
- Local IT groups
- Room support service is available for conference and collaboration rooms built by University IT (UIT), other Stanford University departments, and third parties. AV support for most classrooms is provided by the Vice Provost for Teaching & Learning.