Virutal Meeting and Webinar Support allows you to focus on the quality of your remote meetings and webinars without worrying about logistics, technical support, and tracking attendees.
- Consultation and preparation support
- Creation of meeting/webinar
- Dry run rehearsal to confirm roles and responsibilities, test equipment, and trial the agenda
- Attendance tracking during the meetings and webinars
- Coordination and facilitation of online chat, breakout rooms, Q&A
- Technical support with audio/visual issues
- Tracking of time checkpoints
- Camera operation/recording of sessions
Stanford University faculty, students, and staff.
To request help with your next virtual meeting or webinar, please submit a ticket to the UIT Computer Resource Consulting (CRC) team at least two weeks in advance of the meeting/webinar date.
UIT's Room Support service.