Request new UIT service for Vendors
Call the Service Desk at 5-HELP (4357) or submit a Help ticket to request new service. Provide your existing vendor account number (if applicable) or one will be created.
Request new UIT service for residents
Residential services for Olmsted Terrace, Stanford West and Welch Road Apartments can be ordered by visiting the website below.
- Visit uit.stanford.edu/service/residential
- Click the Add new service button
- Complete and submit the form
Request new UIT service for SCH, SHC, University or Students
Before you start
You will need access to OrderIT for your departmental organization. Refer to How to Request OrderIT Access for more information.
1. Go to orderit.stanford.edu.
2. On the left-hand column, select your organization (SCH, SHC, University or Students) and the service you would like to order.
Note: The example below shows how to order telephone service for a University staff.
3. Click the Add Telephone Service name or icon to open the request form.
4. Complete the request form by entering the Project-Task-Award (PTA) and all required fields marked with an asterisk *.
5. At the bottom of the page, click Add to Cart.
6. Click Submit Request to complete your order. You will receive an email confirming submission and another message when your order is completed.