University IT provides more than 80 technology services to support the activities of the University and Hospitals. The UIT Billing Dashboard provides staff an interactive visualization tool to view these charges for their department(s). The tool can also be used to manage and reconcile UIT charges as well as identify billing trends. Staff will be able to:
- View UIT billing data from FY13 onward
- Use interactive charts to drill down on the data
- Quickly find data using a simple search box for different parameters
- Export raw data to CSV or Excel in seconds
You will need the Request Reporting role in Authority Manager for your university org or hospital cost center to view your billing data. Refer to How to Request Authority for Ordering and Reporting for more information. Submit a help ticket for assistance.
- Navigate to the UIT Billing Dashboard at https://uitbilling.stanford.edu.
- Bookmark this page in your browser to quickly reopen in the future.
1. Global search box – find any billing records containing your search phrase. This can be a PTA, expenditure type, item code, user name, GL period etc.
2. Filters - filter down within a specific category.
3. Interactive graphs - hover on any part of the graph then click to drill down into the data.
4. Criteria bubbles - click the bubbles to change the current search criteria.
5. Bookmark search criteria - save your search criteria for future use and/or set as a default landing page.
6. Export data - quickly download full billing details to a CSV or Excel file.