Before you wipe your mobile device with MyDevices, you must report your lost or stolen device to the following:
- University and School of Medicine Clients must visit privacy.stanford.edu/ to report device lost/stolen
- SHC (Stanford Health Care) Service Desk at 650-723-3333 (available 24/7)
- SCH (Stanford Children's Health) Service Desk at 650-498-7500 (available 24/7
Stanford University (only) next steps:
- Log into MyDevices, mydevices.stanford.edu and either lock the device or wipe all data from the device.
- For SHC and SCH when calling into report lost or stolen they will help you lock or wipe your device.
To suspend service call 5-Help (650-725-4357), option 3
- You can suspend your service. MyDevices removes the data, but the SIM card in the lost/stolen phone can be moved and used in another unsecured device.
- We will only suspend service on your device after the above 2 options are completed
- Monthly service and features charges will continue to be billed.
- If a device needs to be replaced, we must have the approval from the Department Contact/STARs before issuing a new device.