You have 30 days, from the date of shipment, to exchange or return your mobile device (restocking fee may apply).
- Contact the Stanford University Mobile Support Desk to request a device return or exchange.
- Stanford University & Stanford Children’s Health: 5-HELP (650-725-4357), option 3
- Stanford Health Care: Call 4-HELP (650-724-4357), option 4
- The return and exchange must be processed simultaneously. While you are on the phone processing the return. It is imperative that you process the exchange at the same time. You will need to have the IMEI and the ICCID of the device being returned.
- Tell the agent to "reset the eligibility" and to confirm that the replacement/exchanged device is at the lowest eligibility pricing. You will need to confirm that the carrier has the correct shipping address.
- Outlined below is how the user will receive their return kit (label) for all carriers (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon).
- Call the service desk (650-725-4357, option 3), you must have IMEI and ICCID of the current mobile device that is being returned. Then you will receive an email with the return label from the service desk agent that you are working with. All components must be in the original box. Restocking fees will apply.
- When sending a device back, please make a copy of the return label to keep as a tracking document in case needed.
- Credits will appear on your account within 30-60 days after the device is received by the carrier.