The Mobile Device Services (MDS) team has partnered with AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, and Samsung to help save you money on your personal mobile device plans and accessories . Just by being a university or hospital employee, you may be eligible to receive discounts of up to 18 percent on qualifying monthly service plan charges and up to 25% on some accessories.
All you need is a Stanford-affiliated email that ends in @stanford.edu, @stanfordhealthcare.org, or @stanfordchildrens.org. Review the details below and start saving now.
18% discount off monthly voice and data charges (primary line only). To get the discount:
- Visit www.att.com/wireless/stanforduniv
- Visit local AT&T store 2825 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306 and mention promotion code: 32881
- Please bring your Stanford ID for validation
Up to 18% off monthly voice and data charges when you register for paperless billing. Special savings on phones. To get the discount:
- For phones and eligible plans, register online at the Stanford/Verizon shopping portal
- For additional assistance, contact Michael Schumacher, Major Account Manager, Verizon Wireless.
Up to 20% special savings on phones & accessories. To get the discount:
AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon offer discounted mobile device accessories for Stanford faculty and staff.
Learn more about personal accessory discounts
All discounts are subject to corresponding agreements made between University IT and the carriers, and may be interrupted and/or discontinued without notice to you.