Due to security, privacy, and stability concerns, it has become urgent to provide modern, secure alternatives for AFS-based web content management and related services. This project will replace the locally-hosted Drupal Web Content Management System (CMS) and other web-related AFS services with cloud-based Drupal 8 and WordPress services. Additionally, it will move form and proxy services to cloud-based alternatives.
- Build preferred Drupal 8 installation profile and Stanford-specific custom modules and theme. Develop end user documentation and implement communication strategy
- Select WordPress PaaS provider as alternative CMS and negotiate contract
- Identify AFS-based Drupal 7/8 websites, Form Builder Forms and Static HTML websites. Mark inactive websites as candidates for archiving/deletion
- Develop Form Builder replacement service
- Develop roadmaps for additional solutions and communication strategy to support adoption of new services (multi-year)