Create a holistic Managed Print Services (MPS) program for Stanford University — including Stanford Redwood City (SRWC)— with the goal of improving workflow efficiency, reducing security risks, enhancing end-user experience, reducing total cost of ownership (including expenses for equipment, consumables, maintenance, and energy), and achieving long-term sustainability goals; should include exploring options for Stanford Health Care (SHC).
- Complete and operationalize SRWC; complete DAPER rollout as an early adopter
- Establish key criteria to identify and sequence next and future phases of campus clients; create a pipeline for an initial consultation, assessment and proposals for at least six to eight clients for rollout
- Refine program approach and infrastructure, building on service design summary; include financial components, policy, governance, support plan based on established criteria
- Create a comprehensive change management strategy, including (marketing, rollout, communication, training plans
- Explore, assess, and define printing model for students on campus; determine scope and options for Cardinal Print for Students
- Establish a partnership between Canon and Office of Sustainability to develop sustainability metrics