In support of continuing to grow and develop our internal talent and the diversity of our community in an inclusive environment, we will continue the 7th year of the multi-year program for staff development that includes the three E’s: Exposure, Experience and Education.
- Select one or two successor(s) to assume the role of co-lead of the program as of July 2020 and serve as Program Coordinator
- As a final aspect of operationalizing the program, launch the TDP website
- Investigate merging the UIT Mentoring program, MentorsU, and the mentoring program for TDPs, with a focus on eliminating duplication, redundancy, and inefficiencies
- Expand Development for all: a) Extend “Developing Yourself and Your Team” workshops for individual contributors; and b) Leverage FMS model for a local short-term development program for all BA departments
- Explore and design strategies to best integrate staff coming off long term rotations and development assignments
- Design and deliver a modularized curriculum, including knowledge, tools, and templates, to increase the competency of all Business Affairs managers and staff around the topic of Inclusion in the workplace
- Continue to assess and offer sustainable ongoing activities and programs