The University IT Communication Services team is transitioning groups across Stanford from the existing Avaya Call Center solution to the new Cisco Contact Center Platform in a multi-year project that will implement more modern technology at hundreds of call centers across Stanford and the hospitals. The project team is starting the mass migration project with a focus on ten initial hospital contact centers as part of the Wave 1 migrations between July 2019 and February 2020. Planning for Wave 2 groups will begin in October 2019.
With each client group:
- define project goals, gather client requirements, set project phases
- gather and validate contact center elements, document design solution
- design solution elements, validate solution with engineering
- provision all contact center elements, test flow and features with client
- deliver agent and supervisor training, migrate call center telephone numbers, perform final quality assurance testing
- provide on-site migration support, obtain client signoff, tranistion call center from migration to production status