Endpoint Compliance reports are located in the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) environment. Access to the reports is granted via the Authority Manager application.
To run a report:
- Go to bi.stanford.edu.
- Your browser version is checked automatically. If it does not pass, please close the open browser and use a recommended browser for OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition).
- The Oracle reporting environment opens when the browser check completes successfully.
- In the menu bar at the top, click Dashboards > Endpoint Compliance.
- The Endpoint Compliance dashboard displays. Click the tab for the report you want to run.
- Summary - Count
- SUNet ID Search
- Encryption Trend
- Use the selection criteria section at the top of the report to limit your report to the group you want to analyze. Criteria marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.
- Click Apply. The report may take a few minutes to display.
Note: If mandatory fields are not completed, the Apply button is unavailable.
- Optional: To sort by any column, hover your cursor over the column name and click
the arrows to sort in ascending or descending order for that column.
- To export the report, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Export and select a format . The report downloads to your computer.