Stanford offers a number of courses related to the subject, and various public talks and seminars are hosted both on- and off-campus. In addition, a variety of online resources can keep you up-to-date and informed on the topic.
Stanford Cyber Initiative
The Stanford Cyber Initiative studies “cyber-social systems,” in which cyber technologies interact with existing social systems.
Stanford Center for Blockchain Research
The Stanford Center for Blockchain Research is a research effort focused on crypto-currencies and blockchain technologies.
Seminars and Talk Series
- Stanford Center for Professional Development's Advanced Computer Security Certificate
- Stanford Center for International Security and Cooperation Science Seminar Series
- Computer Science Department Security lunches
- Stanford Security Seminars
- Stanford Applied Cyber Club: https://applied-cybersecurity.stanford.edu
- Information security community of practice Slack channel: cop-infosec (shared across all Stanford Slack grid workspaces)
- Information Security Office public Slack channel: iso-public (shared across all Stanford Slack grid workspaces)