The Information Security Office at Stanford University offers students an immersive internship opportunity in cybersecurity. Interns contribute meaningfully to projects with direct application to Stanford's security program and can expect to work on teams with diverse technical and business backgrounds.
- Learn from seasoned professionals who are part of a renowned cybersecurity program
- Work on actual initiatives and cyber incidents while gaining a broad perspective on a large enterprise
- Make a lasting positive impact on Stanford
- Program is limited to a maximum of two interns at any given time, ensuring ample exposure to members of the team
- Current college sophomore standing or higher
- Completed coursework through data structures
- Must be authorized to work in the United States at the time of hire
- Minimum of two months (any time of the year)
- Minimum of 35 hours per week onsite
Convenient on-campus location with easy access to campus shuttles:
Information Security Office
Polya Hall, 255 Panama Street, Stanford, CA 94305
How to apply
Send your resume to email@example.com.
For more information about Stanford's cybersecurity program, visit the Information Security website.