The Compliance Summary report shows the status of devices subject to the University's security mandate by organization and device type.
The report can drill-down to the Detail report for the population/group being reported.
- The highest level organization authorized displays first.
- To remain in the Summary report but drill further down into the organization, click organization name.
- To display the Detail report at any point, click a number in any of the columns. A new tab or window opens and the Detail report displays.
- Click Return to back up to the last selection.
- To export the data to a PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or data file, click the Export link on the bottom of the page.
- You may notice that some information is missing or not correct. Please have your IT support person check the applicable source system to ensure that the data is present and/or correct.
- You may notice that the number of devices in the Endpoint Compliance reports for an organization differs from the number you see in a BigFix report. There are a couple of reasons for this discrepancy. In BigFix, device membership is based on IT support groups, which are specific to BigFix. In the Endpoint Device Registry, device membership is based on the affiliation of the device owner. The Endpoint Device Registry classifies the organization as Unknown if the affiliation of the owner is unclear or unavailable. In addition, the Endpoint Device Registry contains data for devices that aren't in BigFix (for example, devices with a NetDB record only).
|# Total Devices||Total number of devices for the selection.|
|# Compliant||Number of devices that are compliant with the University's security mandate.|
|# Not Compliant||Number of devices that are not compliant with the University's security mandate.|
|% Not Compliant||Percentage of devices that are not compliant with the University's security mandate.|
|# Not Compliant and Action Needed||Number of devices that are not compliant and are in queue to have status set to dubious.|
|# Not Compliant and Marked Dubious||Number of devices not compliant that require re-registration for continued network use.|
|# Not Compliant and No NetDB record||Number of devices that are not compliant but are not registered in NetDB.|
|# Exceptions||Number of devices that have received security exceptions through RedCap.|
|# Disavowed and Dubious||Number of devices that have been disavowed and require re-registration for continued network use.|
|# Disavowed and Not Dubious||Number of devices that have been disavowed but do not require re-registration for continued network use.|
|# Disavowed and No NetDB record||Number of devices that have been disavowed but are not registered in NetDB.|