If you want to create a new team in the Stanford University tenant for which you are the team owner, click the button below to submit a request.
Before you begin
- It is strongly recommended that you create a name for your team that aligns with the university's naming guidelines. You should also write a brief description of the team's purpose and know if it should be public or private.
- Remember that clinical collaborations between the hospitals and the School of Medicine should be hosted on the Stanford Health Care and Stanford Medicine Children's Health tenant Teams as a best practice.
- If you have questions about the form, please call the Stanford Technology and Digital Solutions (TDS) team at 650-725-8000.
What happens next
After you submit your request, a new will team will be created, and you will be designated as a team owner. You can invite others to join your team directly through the Team’s app by following the Add Members to Team instructions.
As the team owner, you’ll be able to manage specific settings for the team. You can add or remove members, add guests, change team settings, and handle administrative tasks.
- To view team members, click Teams in the navigation bar, and select your team to open it.
- Click the More options (three-dots icon) and select Manage team from the drop-down menu.
- You'll be able to see the members of your team and their roles. Teams can have more than one owner. As a team owner, you can designate additional members to be team owners.