Because this website uses an older two-step authentication method, when you download the software you might not see the updated version of the two-step authentication screens.
Stanford University has a license agreement with Microsoft that provides several Microsoft products, including Office, to faculty and staff with full-service SUNet IDs. Office 2016 applications include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook (plus Access and Publisher for Windows users).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 and later
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Operating system: OS X version 10.10 or later
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Hard disk: 6 GB of available hard disk space
- Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
See System requirements for Office for a complete list
- Office 2016 ProPlus installed via Office 365: Faculty, staff, graduate students, and undergraduate students with an Office 365 account; a full-service SUNet ID or a sponsored full-service SUNet ID is required
- Office 2013/2016 Professional Plus: Faculty and staff with a full-service SUNet ID on a university-owned computer
- Office 2016 for Mac: Faculty, staff, graduate students, and undergraduate students with an Office 365 account; a full-service SUNet ID or a sponsored full-service SUNet ID is required