Sponsorship Manager lets you sponsor a service on behalf of someone else.
- Log in to Sponsorship Manager.
- If the WebLogin page opens, enter your SUNet ID and password and then click Login.
- On the Sponsorship Manager home page, click Sponsor a Service.
- In the Select Search Type dialog box, click the tab that best matches the data you have about the person you want to sponsor: SUNet ID, University ID, or Person.
- Fill out the form and then click search. For more information about searching, see the Find a Person or Account page.
- When you find the person you want to sponsor, click sponsor this person.
- The information about the person you selected is displayed again. Click confirm selection.
- On the Select Service page, click Account (SUNet ID, email).
- On the Contract Details page, select the service level and start and end dates. Check the box for I am sponsoring on-behalf-of and then click Select someone else.
- In the dialog box that displays, enter the SUNet ID or name of the on-behalf-of person and then click Search.
- Click the name of the on-behalf-of person from the search results. The name now appears on the contract details form.
- Add Notes if you wish and then click Next.
- Review the contract details. Check the box to agree that the service contract is entered correctly and then click Finish.
- Click Close.
Need more assistance? Please submit a Help ticket.