Using Google Drive, you can store your files centrally, in the cloud. You can also install the desktop and mobile application to access your files from your computer or Android or iOS mobile device. Google Drive's built-in sync capability ensures that your files, folders, and Google Docs are the same on all your devices.
Google Docs is built in to Google Drive. The Google Docs collaboration suite includes five different applications: Documents, Presentations, Spreadsheets, Forms, and Drawings.
- Unlimited free storage space
- Works on PC and Mac computers and iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Built-in sync capability ensures that your files, folders, and Google Docs are the same on all your devices.
- Powerful search capability.
- Google Drive links can replace email attachments, providing access to the same file.