Since late 2015, all new student email accounts are provisioned in Office 365. Students who already have Google email accounts, plus some schools and departments, can continue to access @stanford.edu email and calendar through their Google account.
- Service includes Email, Calendar, Contacts, Drive, Sites, and Hangouts.
- Unlimited free storgage
- Log in to your email with your @stanford.edu address.
- Access to your Stanford email account through a web interface, a desktop client, or a mobile device
You can access your email and calendar from the web, from a mobile device, or from a desktop client. See the following pages for more information:
- Email & Calendar Web Access
- Email & Calendar Mobile Device Setup
- Email & Calendar Desktop Client Setup
See Accessibility and G Suite for information about interacting with Google apps using assistive technology.
See Migrate Your Student Email to Your Alumni Account for instructions about migrating your email when you graduate.