Since late 2015, all new student email accounts are provisioned in Office 365. Students who already have Google email accounts on Google, plus some schools and departments, can continue to access @stanford.edu email and calendar through their Google Apps for Education account.
- Service includes Email, Calendar, Contacts, Drive, Sites, and Talk.
- 30 GB of storage — shared with Google Drive.
- Log in to your email with your @stanford.edu address.
- Access to your Stanford email account through a web interface, a desktop client, or a mobile device
You can access your email and calendar from the web, from a mobile device, or from a desktop client. See the following pages for more information:
- Email & Calendar Web Access
- Email & Calendar Mobile Device Setup
- Email & Calendar Desktop Client Setup
See Accessibility and Google Apps for information about interacting with Google Apps using assistive technology.
See Migrate Your Student Email to Your Alumni Account for instructions about migrating your email when you graduate.