Our Custom Website Project service offers solutions to clients with unique needs beyond the scope of our Jumpstart products. A dedicated project team will work with you to define your project requirements, and design and develop your website. Projects are billed hourly.
Large campus units or major university initiatives whose sites require unique design and/or functionality beyond news listings, profiles for faculty, students and staff, event calendars, publications, and courses. Custom projects also suit evolving websites that need multiple phases of work.
Really, the site is beautiful and President Hennessy was very proud to share it, and the video, with the board today. Thank you so much for everything. This site has been a great hands-on demonstration to Building 10 of Stanford Web Services capabilities! – Lisa Lapin, Vice President, University Communications
- Dedicated web development team, which may include a Project Manager, Web Producer, Visual Designer, and Web Developers, as needed
- Comprehensive discovery phase to define project requirements with your team
- User experience and visual design activities, which may include user research, surveys, wireframes, comps, menu structure, and more
- All of the advantages of our Jumpstart product line: mobile responsive, accessible, Stanford-branded, search-engine optimized, and more
- Full website build using weekly or bi-weekly meetings to check in on progress
- Carefully coordinated site launch
- Dependable post-launch support for as long as you need it from our friendly staff via weekly in-person office hours
Thank you so much for another great year working with SWS. You and your team achieved things I have been wanting for more than three years. And you make it easy for anyone on campus to replicate that success. Amazing! – Brendan M. Walsh, Ph.D. , Director, Office of International Affairs
- $101 per hour
- UIT rush and after hours rates