Our Website Support Retainer service provides on-demand assistance with your website after launch. Clients with support retainers can turn to SWS to place new blocks, migrate content, get insights through Google Analytics, review for accessibility compliance, request training, and more. Retainers are flat-rate and billed in advance, so your requests are addressed without the need to scope and schedule a custom website project.
- Prioritized troubleshooting, site-building, and design support during regular business hours
- Ad hoc meetings in person or via video conference
- One retainer for departments or groups managing multiple websites
- Full website discovery/design or development projects (see "Custom Website Project" service instead)
- Sites that have not yet launched
- Websites on Stanford Sites that need occasional changes
- Tasks that cannot be addressed during weekly office hours
We offer three tiers of support:
|support tier||hours per year||Flat rate|
How to choose?
Unused hours expire and will not carry forward to the next fiscal year, so SWS will help you to choose the support tier that is right for you. If more time is needed before the year ends, we’re happy to bump your retainer up to the next tier.