All inclusive program
As a managed print service, a single vendor provides and maintains Cardinal Print multi-functional devices and their supplies.
The Cardinal Print Program includes:
- Delivery & Implementation
- Pharos secure print license
- Dedicated on site support
- Toner (and recycling), paper, staples
As of September 1, 2021 Cardinal Print pricing has been updated as follows:
- Reduced prices for the most requested devices. Our new pricing structure will reduce the cost of most devices, reflecting an overall reduction of net spend for the Stanford community.
- More affordable impression rates (price per copy). Impression rates have been adjusted to well below market rate for all printing done on Cardinal Print devices.
- Even more copy cost-savings for departments. Currently, impression costs are charged to the PTA of the device upon which they are made. Moving forward, they will be billed to the Cardinal Print PTA associated with the person making the copies.
You can find Cardinal Print rates and pricing structure on the Cardinal Print service page.
Beginning in September 2021, Cardinal Print costs for both devices and impressions will be integrated with University IT billing and moved from a yearly to monthly billing cycle. A new Cardinal Print Usage & Allotment Billing Application will also be available for departments with the need to provide a printing allotment for student workers, or to bill to multiple PTAs for grants and special projects.
If you have questions about Cardinal Print billing or using the Cardinal Print Billing Allocation & Usage Application, please visit Cardinal Print FAQs. To learn more about or to request access to the new Cardinal Print Usage & Allotment Billing Application, reach out to the Cardinal Print team and we’ll be happy to help.