Cardinal Print is a newly required print services program with benefits for you and for Stanford.
With Cardinal Print, you use your SUNet ID and password to securely print, copy, or scan a document, and you can manage your workflow at the printer or online. Printing equipment is also standardized and consolidated, which reduces the amount of resources needed to print and lowers the total cost of print services at Stanford. Cardinal Print supports the Cardinal Fax email faxing service.
Note: Students who need to print in their on-campus residences should refer to How do I print?
All Cardinal Print Multi-Function Devices provide the ability to:
- Securely print, copy, or scan materials by badging in or entering your SUNet ID and password at the printer
- Scan and send documents to yourself or others directly from the printer
- Retrieve your output from any Cardinal Print program printer
- Review and manage your print queue on the web or at the printer
The Cardinal Print Program provides:
- Delivery & Implementation
- Pharos secure print license
- Dedicated on-site support
- Toner (and recycling), paper, staples
Faculty, staff, students, and guests
Users need an active SUNet ID or temporary access to the Stanford network
Device & program costs range from $175 to $270 a month per device. View the Cardinal Print Device Catalog for general pricing and product options. Please note that pricing is subject to change and may vary depending on functionality and assessment of individual needs. Request a Cardinal Print assessment to speak with a Cardinal Print representative to determine your needs. For more information about billing, view Cardinal Print Billing.
|Black and white||$0.008 each|
If your department or group is interested in joining Cardinal Print or learning more about the program, please request a Cardinal Print assessment.
- Learn more about the Stanford University Print Policy
- View Stanford University Print Policy FAQ's
- Learn more about Cardinal Print Billing
- Learn how to dispose of a print device, toner drum, or toner cartridge
- Review Cardinal Print resources for Stanford Redwood City
- Read ISO's position on centralized management of print services
- Visit the IT Professionals webpage (access restricted)
- Visit the Cardinal Print Program webpage