Cardinal Print is a new managed print services program with benefits for you and for Stanford.
With Cardinal Print, you use your SUNet ID and password to securely print, copy, or scan a document, and you can manage your workflow at the printer or online. Printing equipment is also standardized and consolidated, which reduces the amount of resources needed to print and lowers the total cost of print services at Stanford. Cardinal Print supports the Cardinal Fax email faxing service.
- Securely print, copy, or scan materials by badging in or entering your SUNet ID and password at the printer
- Scan and send documents to yourself or others directly from the printer
- Retrieve your output from any Cardinal Print program printer
- Review and manage your print queue on the web or at the printer
Faculty, staff, students, and guests
Users need an active SUNet ID or temporary access to the Stanford network
This program is new and under development. Rates will be announced in the future.
The Cardinal Print program became available to the Stanford campus in 2019, with the new Stanford Redwood City campus as an early adopter.
If your department or group is interested in joining Cardinal Print or learning more about the program, please email the Cardinal Print team.
- Read instructions on how to use Cardinal Print
- Watch videos on how to use Cardinal Print
- Learn how to dispose of a print device, toner drum, or toner cartridge
- Review Cardinal Print resources for Stanford Redwood City
- Review Cardinal Print DAPER resources
- Review Cardinal Print ChEM-H / Neurosciences resources and training
- Visit the IT Professionals webpage (access restricted)