Shared Email account administrators can use Workgroup Manager to manage membership in the workgroup and to give other people access to the shared mailbox. Use the Accounts application to forward email to other accounts and set up automatic email replies (directions below).
Note: The account's workgroup name is office365: followed by the name of the Shared Email account (for example, office365:hikingclub).
To forward email to other accounts and set up automatic email replies:
- Log in to accounts.stanford.edu.
- Click Manage.
- The Account tab opens.
- Click the Shared Email tab.
- On the Shared Email tab, click the account you want to manage.
- Click Manage autoreply or Forward email.
- Make the desired changes.
- Click Save.