Follow these instructions to install Microsoft Teams on a mobile device. The Teams app is available for iOS and Android devices.
- Go to the Microsoft Teams download page: Mobile (opens in a new window).
- Provide the phone number for the device or an email address you can use to check from the device.
- Use the sent link to get the Teams app on your specific device.
- Install and open Teams.
- Select your Stanford email to sign in with. If you do not see your Stanford email address, choose "Sign in with another account" and enter your Stanford email address in the next screen. Complete any authentication steps required.
- (Recommended) Tap Allow to allow notifications.
- (Recommended) Tap OK to allow access to the phone's microphone.
- Tap Next through the setup screens. Then tap Got it.
You are now in the Teams app and can see relevant activities and features.