The Microsoft Outlook app is the recommended way to access your Office 365 email and calendar on an Android device.
Note: Two-step authentication may also be required.
- On your mobile device, go to the Google Play Store and install the Microsoft Outlook app.
- Open the app after it is installed.
- Tap Get Started.
- Enter your @stanford.edu email address and then tap Continue. NO PASSWORD IS REQUIRED AT THIS POINT.
- When prompted to choose an account type, tap Office 365.
- Enter your @stanford.edu email address and tap Sign In. Do not enter your SUNet ID password .
- If the WebLogin screen displays, enter your SUNet ID and password and tap Login. Two-step authentication may also be required.
- You have the option to add another account. Tap Maybe Later to proceed to your Office 365 email in Outlook.
- A few screens of help text are presented, which you can read or skip. Your Office 365 Inbox then displays.