The Stanford Contact Center Solutions Service is an essential tool for campus contact centers to effectively manage large volumes of incoming phone calls.
Our Contact Center Solutions Service provides programmable features that benefit call processing, agents, and management. For a full list of features, please refer to the Features (Enhanced Tier) page.
Examples of contact centers that can benefit from our Contact Center Solutions Service include student support centers, IT help desks, medical clinics (for appointment scheduling), public safety organizations, customer support centers, and ticket sales desks.
To determine if you are a contact center that can use our Contact Center Solutions Service, please answer the Client Setup Questions.
Contact centers from each of the following affiliates are eligible to use our service offering:
- Stanford Health Care
- Stanford Children's Health
- Stanford University
Cisco phone and a network port.
The following section summarizes the terms and conditions to which a service subscriber agrees when receiving telephone equipment from University IT (UIT).
- When an end-user confirms the successful delivery and service on their newly provisioned phone, the ownership of the asset transitions from UIT to the paying cost center.
- Broken phones due to regular wear and tear, manufacturing defects, or quality of service issues will be replaced without additional charges to the client.
- Monthly recurring payments for the phone will continue even if the directory number (DN) associated with the phone is deleted. Billing for the phone will automatically stop after a continuous 5 year billing term has concluded (assessed on a quarterly basis).
- As we are unable to stock and track individual client phones, if an end-user insists that UIT take physical ownership of an older phone, the asset will be considered forfeited back to UIT. Even if forfeited, billing for the phone will continue until the asset has been identified as being provisioned for 5 years.
Refer to the rates page for detailed rates.
To a setup a new Stanford Contact Center, a University IT service consultant will be dedicated to your deployment to help you plan, design, and implement your call center. To request, help from a consultant, follow the links below:
Submit the appropriate ticket.
- Stanford affiliates:
- SHC and SCH affiliates:
Our service is monitored 24x7 for performance and component failures.