The Legacy (Avaya eACD) Stanford Contact Center Solutions Service is an essential tool for campus contact centers to effectively manage large volumes of incoming phone calls.
Our Contact Center Solutions Service provides programmable features that benefit call processing, agents, and management. For a full list of features, please refer to the Features (Enhanced Tier) page.
Here are some examples of contact centers that can benefit from the Stanford Contact Center Solutions Service: student support centers, IT help desks, medical clinics (for appointment scheduling), public safety organizations, customer support centers, and ticket sales desks.
Contact centers from each of the following affiliates are eligible to use our service offering:
- Stanford University
- Stanford Children's Health (SCH)
- Stanford Health Care (SHC)
Please refer to the Cisco Contact Center solution service page for more information here.
Submit the appropriate ticket.
- If something is not working properly, submit a Help ticket.
- If you have a general request, or need to ask a question, submit a Help ticket.
- If you need to request holiday schedule changes or updates, submit a Help ticket.
Our service is monitored 24x7 for performance and component failures.