- All net new (greenfield) contact centers will be deployed on new Cisco Contact Center platform.
- Existing Avaya contact centers will continue to be supported the way they are today.
- Groups on Avaya will still be able to request changes to their existing contact center configurations however UIT encourages the prioritization of Avaya requests and deferral any non-critical call flow changes until the migration to Cisco.
- UIT will review all requests for net new contact centers and provide estimated timing for each project request.
- Avaya change requests will be accepted until the project engaged with a new group and the new Cisco design has been approved and signed-off by the client (4-6 weeks pre-migration).
Have additional questions?
- For Stanford Healthcare and Stanford Children’s Health please contact your Healthcare Account Team.
- For Stanford University groups please contact Debbie Crespo, UIT Contact Center Product Manager