SecureFTP clients enable file transfers to and from AFS by connecting to cardinal.stanford.edu.
Below are product links to SecureFTP clients that support two-factor authentication:
- On a Linux System, including Mac, the built-in SecureFTP Client from a terminal Window can be used.
- SecureCRT enables you to ssh directly to cardinal.stanford.edu (optional)
- SecureFX enables you to FTP files to cardinal.stanford.edu
- When you log into cadinal.stanford.edu it will load your Personal AFS volume by default.
- Install SecureCRT + SecureFX for Windows
- SecureCRT for Windows
- SecureFX for Windows
- Add Sessions to SecureCRT and SecureFX for Windows
- Install SecureCRT for Mac
- SecureCRT for Mac
- Install SecureFX for Mac
- SecureFX for Mac
- Add Sessions to SecureCRT and SecureFX for Mac
YouTube Video on using SecureFX
- Using SecureFX: YouTube Video Link