University IT’s Jira and Confluence Services Move to the Cloud
University IT’s (UIT) Jira and Confluence services are moving to the cloud this week to bring exciting new features and enhanced functionality for streamlining team collaboration efforts. After the transition, you'll want to update your bookmarks with the new URLs to access Confluence and Jira.
Here’s what to expect: Migration activities begin at 7 p.m. on Friday, May 19, 2023, and are expected to be completed by 7 a.m. on Monday, May 22, 2023.
During the migration:
- Jira (asjira.stanford.edu) and Confluence (asconfluence.stanford.edu) will be unavailable. In the event you need access to the data, a link will be available on the maintenance pages.
- Production integration with services, such as Kintana, ServiceNow, Fisheye, GIT, etc., will be suspended until the migration is complete. Integration data will be saved during the maintenance.
After the migration:
- Any queued production integration data will be updated.
- Use the following new links to access:
- Legacy on-premise Jira and Confluence links will be accessible in a read-only mode through Sept. 30, 2023.
This change is part of UIT’s Cloud Transformation Program, which focuses on adopting cloud technology solutions that are more scalable, cost-efficient, and resilient than current on-premise solutions.
Answers to frequently asked questions can be found on our FAQ pages.
How to get help
If you need additional assistance, message the support team on Slack at #et-atlassian-cloud-support or submit a Help request: