New Service Helps You Manage Virtual Events With Ease
If you're planning an upcoming virtual meeting or event, and worried about the technology logistics, we’re here to help. University IT now offers virtual meeting and webinar support.
Consider us your behind-the-scenes partner, ensuring your meeting runs smoothly whether you're using Zoom or Webex. That means you can focus on what's most important: the quality of your meeting experience.
Whether your event is large or small, we’re here to help Stanford faculty, students, and staff with the following Zoom or Webex support:
- Event consultation and preparation
- Creation and scheduling of meeting/webinar
- Dry run rehearsal to confirm roles and responsibilities, test equipment, and try out the agenda
- Attendance tracking during the event
- Coordination and facilitation of online chat, breakout rooms, Q&A
- Technical support with audio/visual issues
- Tracking of time checkpoints
- Camera operation/recording of sessions
To request help with your next virtual event, please submit a ticket to the UIT Computer Resource Consulting (CRC) team at least two weeks in advance of the event.