The Video Conferencing Event Support service provides the technical assistance and equipment you need to hold a video conference in your own department, or in a University IT (UIT) video-enabled room.
A UIT technician works with you before your event to determine what audio equipment, camera, lights, and monitors are right for your meeting space. Then, on the day of your event, our video conferencing professionals set up the equipment at your site and remove it when your event is finished. University IT technicians are also available to fully support your event from start to finish, ensuring a premium, VIP experience. The service includes:
- Full-service conference scheduling, coordination, and moderation by University IT
- Pre-conference video testing by University IT
- Technical consulting and assistance by University IT
- Range of video conferencing equipment available for rental
- University IT video enabled rooms for rental
- Current faculty and staff with a valid PTA
See the Rates page for more information.
The Event Support service can help you if:
- You have video conferencing equipment to use for your event and need help setting it up or running it
- You need video conferencing equipment and support for your event
Request video conferencing event support at least five business days before an event. Please be prepared to give the date, time, and length of the event, the desired location for the video conference, and your PTA information. When you reserve a room for a video conference, please book the hour before and the hour after your scheduled time so that we can set up and remove the equipment.