In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
Note: The August 24th class is a fully in-classroom session and will not be held on Zoom. Please consider not enrolling if you are unable to attend in-person. All participants will need to adhere to the Stanford Health Check guidelines.
Go beyond the basics of Qualtrics, and learn best practices for setting conditional actions for your survey responders, along with best ways to utilize data analysis and reporting out your survey results.
Prerequisite: A basic understanding of creating and distributing Qualtrics surveys.
- Understand how to set conditions for your survey results
- Best practices for analyzing data with built-in features such as crosstabs and text taxonomy
- Understand how best to present the findings of your survey with reporting tools that include graphs and word clouds
- How to use conditional email triggers to send survey results to specific individuals
- Using Workflows to convert real-time survey responses into measurable tasks
- Best practices on how to utilize the Data Analysis tool, including crosstabs and analyzing text results
- Creating multiple graph / chart types in Reporting, and how to share the results
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.