Most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
Before each sesson, Tech Training will provide a Zoom link for live online classes, along with any required class materials.
Qualtrics is an easy-to-use survey tool available to all Stanford users. It allows users to build, distribute, and analyze simple or complex surveys. In this class learn the basics of creating, customizing, distributing, and analyzing Qualtrics surveys.
- Be able to create and format a new survey
- Understand logic constructs to present simplified paths to respondents
- Understand how to distribute your survey via email, social media, QR codes, etc.
- Learn how to use the Data & Analysis Reports module
- Getting started
- Identify the steps for Qualtrics account access at Stanford
- Configure user-specific account settings
Design your first survey
- Design new survey projects using the Survey Module
- Integrate multiple question types to capture freeform and option specific responses
- Enforce data validation to constrain responses based on defined rules
- Categorize related question groups into associated blocks
- Apply themes and manual formatting to survey text and objects
- Set survey options to control navigation, progression information, and security
- Set quotas to limit responses based on defined criteria
- Distribute surveys electronically via e-mail, web, social media, and other channels
- View and manage individual survey responses and data visualization reports
- Organize survey projects using folders and nested folder structures
- Download response extracts for external analysis