Learn how to enhance your project management skills and better manage projects of all kinds. This session is focused on bringing innovative insights and practical techniques to revolutionize managing project of all sizes.
Note: After registering for this webinar, you will receive instructions from GotoWebinar directly. (Make sure the emails you receive from them do not end up in your SPAM filter.)
Key topics and takeaways:
- Project management defined
- Tasks, durations, dependencies
- Resources, availability, assignment
- Big projects, small projects, micro projects
- Planning and micro-planning
- Issue tracking and issue management
- Defining results and driving to completion
- Streamlining communication and collaboration
- Setting expectation and negotiation
- Project meeting facilitation
- Project management tools
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.