Become more comfortable with the features and functionality of Google Docs & Drive. Learn to create and manage Google Docs, and best practices for managing cloud-based files including publishing, sharing, and changing file permissions.
Note: After registering for this webinar, you will receive instructions from GotoWebinar directly. (Make sure the emails you receive from them do not end up in your SPAM filter).
- Intro to Google Docs Files: Creating, uploading, and organizing folders, documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and forms.
- Formatting and Formulas: Learning basic and advanced tricks to format content within documents and analyze data using formulas within spreadsheets.
- Presentations and Forms: Building dynamic presentations and forms that can be shared from a local device or computer, published to the web, or embedded in a website.
- Document Collaboration: Learning how to share and collaborate on documents simultaneously with users within and outside of your organization.
- Google Drive Apps: Download, install, and use Google Drive applications to access, edit, and sync files across devices.