Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, all Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
Take your Photoshop skills to the next level. In this session, you will learn best practices to properly use Photoshop tools like masking, cloning, color manipulation, and more to improve your images. Learn to give a voice to your photos.
Prerequisite: Have either attended the "Adobe Photoshop 101" class or equivalent experience.
- During this course, you will have the opportunity to:
- Dive deeper into advanced tools and techniques within Photoshop
- Discover multiple ways to mask, clone, color correct photographic images
- Advance your knowledge of photo manipulation techniques
- Apply your skills in a digital collage and visual metaphor
- Advanced Photoshop techniques
- Creative visual development
- Concept vs Conceptual in Photography
- Using writing to influence Creative Decisions
- Digital Collage Project
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.