Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, all Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
- During this course, you will have the opportunity to:
- Create multi-page layouts
- Connect musical concepts to create engaging compositions
- Understand complex grid theory for information organization
- Apply tools and concepts within a practice poster project
- Advanced tools for multi-page layouts
- Design concepts using rhythm, pacing, and asymmetry
- Typography for publications
- Poster Project
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.