Our IT professionals are Stanford specialized and provide day-to-day, for-fee computer support to Stanford schools, administrative units, labs, and institutions.
Our services are designed to save you time and money by providing expert and reliable IT support, including ongoing IT Strategy Guidance. This service provides day-to-day support of Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android devices and all associated peripheral hardware and software.
- Day-to-day support of Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android devices and associated peripheral hardware and software.
- Ongoing IT Strategy Guidance for workgroups and organizations; business and purchasing advice; guidance and assistance with special projects.
- Local Network Administrator support and local network troubleshooting, and Stanford firewall management.
- Support for data backup and restores.
- Individual students, faculty and staff members
- Schools, administrative units, labs and institutes
- Local IT groups