Our IT professionals are Stanford specialized and provide day-to-day, for-fee computer support to Stanford schools, administrative units, labs, and institutions.
Our services are designed to save you time and money by providing expert and reliable IT support, including ongoing IT Strategy Guidance. This service provides day-to-day support of Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android devices and all associated peripheral hardware and software.
- Day-to-day support of Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android devices and associated peripheral hardware and software.
- Ongoing IT Strategy Guidance for workgroups and organizations; business and purchasing advice; guidance and assistance with special projects.
- Local Network Administrator support and local network troubleshooting, and Stanford firewall management.
- Support for data backup and restores.
- Individual students, faculty and staff members
- Schools, administrative units, labs and institutes
- Local IT groups
Much of this work is based on scaling standard practices to gain efficiencies, so rates go down the larger the group.
Monthly billing is most common, but not required, and contracts can be designed in a variety of ways, including hourly support and other flexible support agreements.
|Fewer than 200||
$61.50 per month, per workstation
|Between 200 and 500||
$60.50 per month, per workstation
|More than 500||
$56.50 per month, per workstation
We also have additional rates for other unique scenarios such as support for high-touch environments or those who might need only occasional support.
|Premium||For high-touch areas. This provides additional response times, senior technicians, and extended support hours.||
$220 per month per workstation
|Limited||For light-touch areas. This is typically used for areas with staff who work remotely or only require occasional support.||
$30 per month per workstation
|Hourly Support||Typically used for projects or unique needs.||
$80 per hour