The Stanford Contact Center Service Callback Assist (CBA) application gives your callers the option to have an agent call them back rather than wait on hold when your contact center is experiencing peak volume. The caller will receive a callback as soon as an agent becomes available.
Stanford Contact Center Service Callback Assist helps you increase satisfaction and boost client loyalty by:
- Improving clients experience by giving them another option for interacting with the contact center
- Decreasing call abandon rates for clients who choose not to wait on hold
- Increasing client satisfaction by reducing wait times
- Enhancing the ability of existing staff to handle peak call volumes through traffic leveling
- Saving toll charges associated with callers waiting on hold
Contact centers using the Stanford Contact Center Service
Stanford Contact Center Service
To request that a UIT staff member contact you to provide more service details, discuss your needs, and help you implement the service, submit a Help request.
To report a problem, submit a Help ticket.