Requesting Circuit Services Is About to Get Easier
Starting Oct. 25, 2023, ordering and billing for Circuit services will move to a more modern ordering system to streamline your ordering experience.
Key improvements include:
- A simplified, user-friendly interface
- Consistent ordering experience for multiple services in one portal
- Transparent order-tracking from start to finish
What to expect
Our current ordering system, OrderIT, is used for requesting new services and changes or cancellations to existing services. After the ordering process migration is complete, new forms to add, change, or cancel requests will be available on the Stanford IT Services & Support portal. The current links on the Circuits service page will also redirect to the new request forms.
- Orders placed between now and 5 p.m. PST on Oct. 25, 2023, can be submitted through OrderIT and will be processed in the order they are received.
- Order, change, and cancel forms for Circuits in OrderIT will be offline beginning at 5 p.m. on Oct. 25, 2023, through 2 p.m. on Oct. 28, 2023, as the service is migrating to a new ordering system. During this planned downtime, clients will not have access to request new or manage existing circuit orders. If an emergency order is needed, requests can be placed by contacting the University IT Service Desk at 650-725-4357 (5-HELP).
- After 2 p.m. on Oct. 28, 2023, requests for new or changes to existing services will need to be submitted in the new ordering system.
How to get help
If you have questions about this change, submit a Help request.