Most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
Before each sesson, Tech Training will provide a Zoom link for live online classes, along with any required class materials.
Become proactive with your Smartsheet data. This session will introduce you to best practices for creating Smartsheet Formulas, along with such Functions as COUNT, COUNTIF(S), SUM, SUMIF(S), VLOOKUP, and INDEX MATCH.
Prerequisite: Participants should have attended the Smartsheet Basics class, or have equivalent experience.
Course Objective: Given a Smartsheet with analytical data, learners will have the opportunity to update fields in a spreadsheet with the following functions:
- INDEX MATCH
Topics covered include:
- Create basic formulas
- Basic functions such as SUM, AVG, and IF
- Incorporate functions in the CHILDREN hierarchy
- Pull data from another sheet using a sheet reference
- Functionality of the COUNT and SUM functions
- Best practices of the VLOOKUP and INDEX MATCH function, including pros and cons