In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
This byte-sized session is intended as a review for the ML/AI Series, industry use cases, and the certification exam.
- Have a basic understanding of Python language, and be familiar with of how to use Jupyter Notebook
- Successfully complete 4 out of the 6 Machine Learning / AI Series sessions
This session includes a recap of the ML / AI series, which include:
- Getting Started with Data Exploration using Python
- Getting Started with Data Visualization using Python
- Understanding Machine Learning Classification Algorithms
- Understanding Machine Learning Regression Model
- Understanding Deployment of Machine Learning Models
- Optimizing Machine Learning Models
A look into industry use cases of AI/ML will also be shared.
A multiple-choice examination will be administered in this session. To obtain the Technology Training ML/AI Proficiency Certification, you need to score at least 70% on the exam.
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.