Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
The likelihood specification of future outcomes using statistical and machine learning techniques based on historical data.
After participating in the course, you will be challenged to consider the elements of control in your life when you go beyond knowing what has happened in the past and can provide the best assessment of what will happen in the future.
During the course, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Demonstrate general knowledge of Data Analytics including Predictive and Descriptive Analytics in a practical fashion
- Tell the differences between statistical, predictive, and machine learning models
- What are Analytics and Predictive Analytics?
- Predictive Analytics & Statistical models
- Predictive Analytics & Predictive models
- Predictive Analytics & Machine Learning models
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.