Effective immediately in response to COVID-19, most Technology Training classes will be delivered online until further notice.
In advance of each session, Tech Training will provide you with a Zoom link to your class, along with any required class materials.
Agile project management is about being responsive to client needs and responding quickly with solutions to meet those needs. This class will introduce you to the foundations of this methodology.
- Take a look back at how the Agile methods and practices emerged
- Discuss the Agile Manifesto and its 12 Principles
- Examine how to build an Agile team, even if co-located or distributed
- Discuss the key roles for Agile team members
- Describe what it's like to work on an Agile project
- Describe what you can do to get started with Agile for your next project
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, students and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics employees. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.